Ladies Camera Club

20 Oct 2010

Five finds

Sometimes I get lost on Etsy.
Its a minefield of delish.
I narrowed my fantasy objects down to five.
Its nice to window shop, isnt it?

If only I was slinky enough, I have this


hese are dirt cheap earrinhs, I think I will actually have these


If I had a little little girl, like - really little. She would have this


This is for the pattern only, but isnt it gorge?


He heeeeeeeeeeee, this is just brilliant

Can you suggest some cute ideas for gift this crimbly?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all those too... Pleated skirt dress is sooooo pretty. And the Eddie-dog card!!! :-D DH laid of so Xmas is going to be very much a hand/home made affair this year. Thanks for the inspiration Kirsty. Jude.x

Fiona said...

Gorgeous dress (but not with my legs) and earrings. Glad you got some photo's uploaded this time.

Sue said...

The doggie Christmas card is so apt for Eddie.

Lovely things.

Blogger had an announcement up that they were doing maintenance for two hours from 5PDT on 20th October.