Ladies Camera Club

6 Oct 2010

Crop Night - again!

Between 8 and 10 tonight I will be holding an online crop night plus a live streaming using both the sketch and 5 product minimum challenge. You can choose just the sketch or the 5 products but if you like, you can also do the two combined.

Option 1
just the sketch:

Option 2
just the 5 product minimum, in a layout design of your choice
1: at least 2 patterned pieces of paper
2: Bunting or heart bunting
3. swoosh of paint
4. Title in mixed fonts/alphas/colours
5. 4 staples

Option 3
both! lol

Be sure to upload your page to the Facebook gallery here (you can request to join, Ill always add you!). You can also grab the link of the live stream from the facebook group which will start about 8pm. Join in to chat with others and watch me scrap a page live with the added bonus of visits from the pooch and my Belles.

5 comments:

Annette said...

Why do I always miss the 'time zone'!!!?

Have put my sticker prize on the wall - and WOW they have transformed the blank chimney breast in our bedroom. I didn't realise just how big they were going to be! Thanks once again for the prize, picture on my blog.

Bettyann said...

Had fun darling..actually completed a LO...was hard, doesn't look very polished, but had fun byby

Banu said...

Kristy, what time zone are you in? I always seem to miss the CROP.

Julia said...

Didn't get to finish mine last night but I am going to get it done eventually!!!

Candace said...

Missed it again - this time a migraine!

Am going to have a go anyway. Is it still ok to add to the flicr group?