Ladies Camera Club

29 Sep 2010

Weds night croparoo

Brrrr its too bloody cold to go out. And not healthy to snuggle under the duvet whilst scrap supplies are calling your name! Nuh uh (but you can do that on any other day of the week, right?)

Between 8 and 10 tonight I will be holding an online crop night plus a live streaming using both the sketch and 5 product minimum challenge. You can choose just the sketch or the 5 products but if you like, you can also do the two combined.

Option 1
just the sketch:


Option 2
just the 5 product minimum:
1: minimum of 8 bling gems
2: 1 chipboard piece
3. String/embroidery floss
4. Stitching or faux stitching (ie use a pen!)
5. dry embossing (cuttle bug plates, fiskars shape boss etc)


Option 3
both! lol

Be sure to upload your page to the Facebook gallery here (you can request to join, Ill always add you!)

I wasn't in the mood to scrap this week but Ive dusted myself down and have shaken my tail feathers in preparation. My albums will thank me for it xx

3 comments:

Candace said...

Again something comes up last minute and now I am ready to hit my head against the wall so off to bed with a drink to settle down to watch NCSI.

I'll have a go on Friday just for fun - I did last weeks sketch on Monday night!

Bettyann said...

had fun with the crazy audience..loved your croparoo..take care

Julia said...

Love the sketch will be doing it before next weeks crop.