Ladies Camera Club

3 Sep 2010

They played along rather well!

When impromptu cyber challenges get your juices flowing, you know its because you haven't scrapped for yourself in a while. On Weds, I set a challenege on Facebook and here, on my blog.

This is mine, in proper daylight!!!

And these girls rose to the challenge - didn't they make a fine job of the sketch?

Pauline

Kate

Sandie D

Kathy

Sandie V


Julia
Elaine

Marie


Ive picked a winner - at random (ie out of a cup!) and would like Julia to know she has won a pwize to the value of £20. Julie, send me your address!!

I'm going to do another cyber challenge next Wednesday - sketch and product challenge combined or separate. I'll find a sponsor to donate another prize, prizes are a good dangling carrot too ;)............anything to shake away the midweek blues xx

8 comments:

Julia said...

OMG that has just made my day. Thanks Kirsty. Will email you my addy!

Sandie said...

What gorgeous layouts!!! Loved being able to scrap for myself for a change, and I am over the moon my Mum won!! Looking forward to next week!

Sue said...

All fabby LOs.

Congrats Julie.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW they are all brilliant, can't wait to join in with the next one. Will be organised this time!!! Congrats to Julia on winning. Hazelxoxo

Maz said...

It was great! Just the thing to give me the push I need to get into scrapping! x

Kate said...

I forgot last week and I have a parents evening this week :(
Will be looking to see what everyone makes though, cos these LOs are great.

** Kate **

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Just loaded mine up to my blog sweetpea!

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

Love the layout hun bun so sorry you cut your finger on the first one.... tee hee!!! xxx
Lisa T