Ladies Camera Club

19 Sep 2010

Take a peek

Ive been invited to create hybrids for Scrapagogo. Well actually, that happened in July and now my first kit has been dispatched to kit clubbers. I was really taken aback when I got the email from Lorraine and Janice but it came at a good time for me. Then I was asked to participate at the GoGo Getaway at the end of October and was asked to create the class from my digital pen to paper. That was an even better surprise. So here is a sneak of the class.It turned out to be one of my favourite layouts this year and one I shall enjoy teaching the most, purely because its a layout that will suit any gender, subject or age. There is no need to worry that the photo will clash or the title won't suit because you get to choose your own title as well.

Also at the weekend, which I think has sold out (I'll check!) there has been a phenomenal amount of ladies enquiring about mini photoshoots. The hotel is spectacular so there will be plenty of backdrops to capture some "you/me" shots. I honestly think I will not sit down all weekend but sitting down is not good for your circulation, is it? ;)

I can't wait to GoGo Getaway :) If you are going, say hello in the comments box below xx

13 comments:

Miss Natz said...

I'm going to the Getaway and cannot wait. It'll be my second one and I really hope I can get a spot in your class as from what I've read in the class description, it looks and sounds fab!

Lorraine said...

I'm going:D:D:D

Although Janice won't let me sit and play with pretty paper:(

Looking forward to working with you at the Getaway Kirsty.

Lorrainex

Vicki said...

You know I'll be there Kirsty - really looking forward to spending some time with you chick xxx

Sue said...

Sounds like you are being kept busy.

Hope you all have a fab time at the Getaway.

Kate said...

Sounds like ye will have a fab time!
The peek of the LO looks gorgeous!

Sarah xx said...

Hi, I'm going - my first one and am very excited! I have emailed you about the photoshoot - not sure if you received it??? xx

Sheena said...

Ill be there too x

Lorraine said...

Sarah have you logged on to the Clubhouse Forum section for Getaway Delegates as Kirsty is chatting away there and has listed those names that she has received emails from?

Lx

Sharon said...

Hi Kirsty, I enjoyed your class at Scrap a Mia in April so am hoping to do your class at Go Go Getaway! think I would like to book a photo shoot - bit nervous though. Looking forward to seeing you!

Hannah said...

Ohh I like the look of that page :)

Eileen said...

and me too :)

Handmade with Love said...

I'm going too. It's the first time for me and I am really excited and have no idea what to expect! Your class looks fantastic, I can't wait to meet you and the other Go Go girls! Tracey x

Jackie xxx said...

I'm going as well.

So looking forward to meeting you and getting my photo taken.

You will have a blast ....