Ladies Camera Club

1 Sep 2010

So Pear meets Plum?

I finally have my printer to hand to share you two of the cards I made with my new mini kit.
What makes this kit uber coolacious is the "card skirt" I have created. There are two in the mini kit in both plum and pear... pic to follow, below
Included in the kit:
10 x A5 papers
5 x spotty scallop trims
2 x ribbon strips
8 x images
8 x greetings
All you have to do is print them out (you can do it at work if you need an emergency card, provided you have a colour printer!) or keep them for emergency cards/stationery. Its available in my shop HERE

I like the pear images - they say "we make a great pair". And the plum? They say "can I pinch your plum?" But the card skirts? They are my favvo favvo-est. This is the skirt, hanging over the front of the card (you cut away around the butterfly wings)

See, it's an add on!
And here is another little quick card. Simple and elegant.

And Tonic Studios?
Well they asked me to make a card with their snowflake punch. Huh? Just a snowflake punch, you say? Well, I surprised myself with this punchy number in the brightest, most cheeriest colours for chrimbo! I love the simplicity of this



And finally - tonight's Cyber crop? (see blog post below)
Well, I did both the sketch and the product list together. I am delighted with how much I enjoyed this considering I've hardly done any sketches before. I think I did one for the Basic Grey challenge last year.....yes, I did - I remember! Perhaps it was such short notice to hold one but there were a number od participants and they shared me their lovely work, with me by email, tonight. I'm going to share their work (and a better picture of mine) tomorrow night but here is my layout "taken under kitchen strip lights so it looks pooey and not as good as taken in daylight". Ha haaaaaaaa!

There will be another one next Wednesday, thats for sure!

Well, I'm signing off as Belle has her first day back at school tomorrow. Year 10, no less. With the last two days being dodgy in the health department, I'm hoping she is well enough to go.

15 comments:

Yvonne said...

Super super cards. Love the card skirt idea. My fave is the butterfly one.

Bettyann said...

Kirsty just love the butterfly card...what a great idea...you done good girl !!!!!!!

Sue said...

Fabby cards and I am loving the LO.

Hope Belle is ok for school and enjoys her first day back.

cannycrafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cannycrafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cannycrafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cannycrafter said...

You make cards look so easy and I find them so difficult!! x
(Sorry my computer is having a blip!!!)

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful cards and you layout is fab. Thanks for sharing them. Hope Belle is well enough for school and enjoys her first day back. Have a wonderful day. Angela

patriziawithaz said...

Wow Kirsty !! I absolutely love these cards and the layout x I wish I had a tiny fraction of your talent but I will have to be content with being inspired by your designs ! Thanks you xxx

Kate said...

WOW the cards are gorgeous!
And I love how your LO turned out.
Seeing as things didn't go well for me last night I have all my stuff out here on the kitchen table and i'm going to scrap in a min. I know i'm late but what the heck and i'll def be more prepared for next week :-)

Helena said...

This is gorgeous stuff!!!! I particularly like the flower on the layout, and what you did with the snowflake punch! Amazing! I envy your creativity!!!

Fiona said...

What a juicy pear/plum set. Great idea to do a cyber crop, any plans to do cards in the future?
Hope Belle is ok for school tomorrow and has a good first day back.

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

fabby cols and spotty of course my fave!!!

Hall curtains, come to CDH for some bargain fabric!!!
xxx Lisa T

Alison Horne said...

Fantastic colours on the pear plum set. I'm all for pinching the odd plum.

Sue said...

Gorg kit! Have downloads and make a couple Here :
http://sue-paperinkandglue.blogspot.com/2010/09/few-cards.html
Thanks so much :D xx