Ladies Camera Club

1 Sep 2010

Cyber crop - 8pm tonight

Come join the challenge and make a layout in two hours. Send me pics of your layout at 10.15pm at the latest. All participants will be enetered into a prize draw worth £20. If you havent got the right phoos, don't worry, you can make the layout without and add them in laters!

You can either do the sketch (use flowers or whatever embellies, you like, instead of the sketched stars) You may add stuff to this layout but keep to the principles of initial design.or use these specific products on your layout of your own design (or combine the sketch with the products.....crazy!)

The products you must use are:
a swoosh of paint
Ink splats
2 tags
staples
2 different stamps in two different inks
minimum of 5 gems or stickle/glitter spots
3 patterned papers

Rules and tips:
Twist the sketch to any orientation you like.
You must use all the products listed - but you can add more of your own if you wish
Def use two photos
Always add a title
Journalling is optional.

He hee, Im so excited about it!

7 comments:

Polly Pierce said...

Count me in1 I'm off to make a couple of cards and play with the sketch while I'm at it. Thanks!

rach said...

Gutted I can't join in, I'm at my mum and dad's celebrating the birth of my nephew. hopefully next time...

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

I'm giving it up as a bad job. I don't think I'm meant to do it, just as I was about to start a friend rang and has only just got off the phone now :-(
Can't wait to see yours and everyone else's though :-)
One good thing though it's made me realise that I NEED to get photos printed up. I didn't realise that I had run so low.

naomi_m said...

Don't know how to send to you but htis is mine. http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/29843

jackie(worcs) said...

Love the sketch, might have to give this ago eventhough I missed the cyber crop.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Right I am now following ya so will join in with the next one. Looks like it was great fun, Love Hazelxoxo