Ladies Camera Club

15 Sep 2010

15th Sept Cyber crop

If you haven't joined in one before, there are not many rules. And this is all for fun. You can make a scrapbook page or a card or an altered item of your choice. All participants will be entered into a draw to win a gorgeous prize from one of my sponsors (the best part!)

Every Wednesday night (at 8pm), with much encouragement from Facebook friends, I hope to bring you a Sketch and a 5 product challenge that you can use on the sketch or on a layout style of your choice. People seem to like the sketches more......I think Becky Higgins/Fleck deserve a round of applause for their popularity, don't you think?!!

Whatever your choice, please read below the challenge for this week and at TEN pm tonight, email your image to this address HERE or upload it to the Facebook group HERE

Option 1 - Choose the Sketch
Don't feel like you have to use stars or flowers - use your imagination on that score


Option 2 - Choose 5 products in a layout style of your choice
6 buttons
string/hemp
chipboard shape
a swoosh of paint/spritz of spray ink
Stamped title


Option 3 - Both option 1 and 2 combined

Note: If you are a member of the facebook group, you will have the option of joining in a live Ustream of me (well, my hands, more than anything) making the layout plus there is a chat room option in there for you to get to know other users too. Warning: It gets frantic!


Edited to add:
Here is is: I did this in just over an hour, LIVE on Ustream.... so people could watch it come together. I believe some of the viewers just like to listen to me scrap away to keep them company - thats fine by me! We even had a visit from my Belle and the pooch (even Mark came in the room but obv did not get in front of the camera...... such fun!

I just need to journal on it now but not bad for an hours work - and thats with stops and starts to talk to the pooch and faff about trying to shuffle around the supplies!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I'm watching you right now, and will do my page as homework if that's ok.
Love it so far. x

Maz said...

This is such a great idea - loving the excuse to disappear for a couple of hours and craft! Plus my first scrapbook album is slowly filling up! x

Sue said...

Loving this LO.

Rae said...

Ugh! I missed again as I was asleep with a cold but I will be doing this page as homework too and as a warm up for next week :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Love it. Sorry mine didn't get finished but almost there now!! Hurray!!!!
Love yours its brilliant. Thanks for hosting again,
Love Hazelxox

Annette said...

Oh WOW - what a fab LO - suits that photo so well