Ladies Camera Club

29 Aug 2010

You like PS Brushes?

I have a set here, that I made whilst putting together some graphics for a new project.



Go and make something pretty with them, I dare you :) You can grab them HERE
NB: Not commercially free, for personal use only - sorry.

This weekend has been hard work - mainly in the exercise department. My sister-in-law and I took Aeromix class yesterday (aerobics with step and tone - ouch) and today we did a Boxercise class (Boxing style punches and jabs using weights to an aerobics style rythym - double agony; I seriously can't raise my arms tonight!). We were the donuts at the back of the class trying not to die. Looking back it was great fun and I'm glad we pulled through but sheesh kebabs, we will be in agony by tomorrow.

Our Bank Holiday Monday is a day of REST! Hope yours is what you want it to be, too :)

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you aren't suffereing this morning after your workouts.

Enjoy your rest day.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much! I'll enjoy using these.
jill

Fiona said...

Lovely freebie Kirsty, thank you.
Your exercise class sounds like pure torture to me. Hope you enjoy the bank holiday.

LifeAsDinkers said...

Thank you Kristy! :)
And congratulations on your work-out, keep up the good work. guess you better some analgesics ahead to time. :)

Zarah said...

TYVM!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 30, 2010. Thanks again.