Ladies Camera Club

15 Aug 2010

takin' photos

Helen, who took a one to one photo course with me a few weeks back, invited me to take pictures of her fantastic kids. She also invited her friend along with her son and even another extra body clambered aboard on Thursday. Strewth, my work was sure to be cut out but I didn't mind at all; not when every participant played the game.

Here are a handful of my favourites:




I was at another shoot today and Im desperately in love with how they turned out. I shall share you some of those tomorrow. I also have a tutorial coming too.

Gosh, its all happening here!

PS: Poochy is home - hooray! Ellie not home, boo!

10 comments:

Bettyann said...

wow you take lovely pics...great subjects...take care..

Fiona said...

Brilliant portraits Kirsty. Wish I lived a bit nearer and I'd take a course with you too.

Angela Weimer said...

Wow what beautiful pictures! And such wonderful subjects too! love them all...thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day. Angela

Zarah said...

Beautiful photos! :D

Sue said...

Fabby photos.

Sue said...

What a talent you have Kirsty, super photos. Sue x

Colette said...

You are an incredibly talented photographer, absolutely stunning,

Colette x.

mustavcoffee said...

WOW fantastic pics, love 'em :D xx

michelle said...

Glad I found your Blog. I read your Articles in Crafts Beautiful:)

Lovely photos, you obviously learnt loads on your Course.

Well done:)
love
Michelle x

michele said...

Beautiful photos Kirsty :) hugs xx