Ladies Camera Club

28 Aug 2010

She got Betty Davies eyes?

Well Betty would have Betty Davies eyes if you could actually see them!

This is Betty, one of my latest One to One photography clients and she is totally in the zone.

Hopefully Betty went home knowing how to stop shooting in automatic, although I did see her shooting in Manual before she left. Yes, she did!

Then when Betty had gone home, in walked this bundle of beauty. A little chubbier and pinker - ooooh chubby bubbahs are so squishy! He is quite the smiler, you know.............
although he has been pulling a lot of faces like this, too

Nonetheless, I shall love him forever. My sweet Baby Joshua James.

**sigh**

5 comments:

Sue said...

JJ is just adorable.

Kate said...

Ooh he's gorgeous!
I love the little mohawk he has going on.

Lisa Hemmings said...

Oh Kirsty..... gorgeous pictures xxs

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Ooh, I love the Mo-hawk hair and the pouting bottom lip! x

Bettyann said...

I could kiss those sweet chubby cheecks forever....