Ladies Camera Club

20 Aug 2010

More 5 hand crafted flowers - 11-15 of 101

As promised, here are the stills from the 5 flowers I made in last nights live webshow. Thanks to Bev at Banana Frog for sending me lovely stamps to compliment these cards. So here goes:

These flowers I saw once on Cosmo Crickets blog last year. Not entirely suitable to post in an envelope but nice enough to be creative in other projects too:



And the same style applied to felt...... lol, if you read the text, the bottom line reads "sausage sandwich". I shrieked with laughter when I read that whilst photographing this card!

Ribbon pieces, smouldered into looking like realistic petals:

Sacrilege! Cath Kidston tissues cut up into cute floral petals.

A rosette flower made from book print and other cute additions.

Remember you can watch the video of how these are made up over HERE

And oooooh, Mazzer sent me a link to her blog to share with you a lovely stationery box (and more stuff) that she made with images and papers from my Call of the Wild CD.

And finally..... Meet Ruth. Isn't she lovely?Ruth took a One to One photo course with me today. These are proving to be popular with people who want to get to grips with their DSLR. Only Ruth was pretty nifty with her camera as it was. She did, however, come away shooting 90% manual instead of semi automatic. Now that is impressive, Ruth!

I have plenty of dates for One to Ones between now and dark winter days (boo hoo - I hate dark evenings). In 6 hours I can assist DSLR users to truly get a feel for their cameras, get out of automatic mode and understand the functions, exposure, composure and basic photo edit techniques. Go here to see more.

Signing off for an early night. I did a spin class earlier and its making me sleepy. I have my eye on an Aeromix class tomorrow morning but I'll test my acheyness at sunrise to gauge how that might turn out!

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thank you for a wonderful day Kirsty. I am raring to go with everything I learnt.

Ruth

Ruthie said...

Thank you for a wonderful day Kirsty. I am raring to go with everything I learnt.

Ruth

Fiona said...

Fabby flowers Kirsty, I missed the webcast so going to check it out now.
Have a good weekend.

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely flowers n cards luvvie. How do you get such a neat finish with the ribbon across the card? Do you slice a gap in the spine and wind it right through? xx

Sue said...

Fab flowers and cards.

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Lovely flowers, some look real too! TFS, HUgs always! G