Ladies Camera Club

3 Aug 2010

A little retail fix

Last week (or maybe the week before?), Mark and I went to the Trafford Centre. We only went for something to do whilst Belle was at my Mums. I didn't spend a great deal, really, cos I can get most of my retail fixin' from Paperchase and Accessorize - and I don't bother with anything that costs over a fiver!
Whenever I go into either of these two shops, I simply die from excitement. All the colours and inspiration from packaging let alone product sends me all shivery!
I splurged a little moolah on these babies here:

Paperchases note books are decorated so sweetly but...........

..........this inside kraft pages make me go weak at the knees


And Accessorize's stationery sets have inspired me to go all Parisian with a digitial kit Im about to create. These bubble stickers are delish

Post it notes to attach to my quick sends-in-the-mail - slurp

And if I don't spend another fiver in this month, I'd be happy with lot of loot until my next pretty little find.

8 comments:

Biskit said...

ooohhhhh..... I feel a shopping trip coming on.

Sue Ramsay said...

Snap - its one of my favourite places to shop too, kids at school LOVED my selection of stickers from there that I gave as rewards! The nearest one from me was at Deepdale, Preston ( I know.... nearly a 100 mile round trip!) and now its gone and flippin closed - I am soooooooooo not a happy bunnyx

Spookys Crafty Mess said...

Oooh I wish I could go out, I luv the ickle post it stickers -Kirsty you need to do some stamps desperatly I think.Can't wait to order your Xmas CD to go with my others,I think I have an addiction to your designs,hugs Barbara in bedland x

Sue said...

All fabby. Bet you can't wait to play:)

Fiona said...

oh la la, tres jolie...just a shame we haven't got a Paperchase anywhere near me. Will be at work tomorrow when you do your thing, will I be able to see it later ?????

xx

Cheryl said...

Ooo lovely love the little notelets x

Debo said...

Ooooh! Paris? Really? Ooooh!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I bought this paper from Paperchase and made some fab girlie cards and some for exam congrats! I've made loads of cards using their images. At £1.50 a sheet it's very economical too.

It's Jaki btw I can't remember my google p/word!