Ladies Camera Club

18 Aug 2010

JJ Prints

He heeeee, I stole a visit to see my sweet baby JJ this weekend and whilst there, Kerry and I inked up his feet and hands. The waterbased ink took some getting off, I will tell you but it was worth it to get these little treasures as keepsakes for the family...ready for frames and walls.

Ive got some sneaks for my Scrapbook Magazine layout to share too. I loved the assignment, like LOOOOOOOOOVED it so much that I wanted to marry it.

And finally - I have a live webshow tomorrow night at 8. Here is the link - Ill see you there!

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a lovely momento to have of JJ.

Love the LO (what I can see:)).

mustavcoffee said...

Gorgeous prints, you'll keep them for ever:D
loving your design and LO light and gentle touch, gorgeous too:D xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Cant wait to see the full layout - looks gorgeous! Love that slightly shiny pink paper, I used it on my creative notebook that I took to Scrap-A-Mia. Its on my new blog :-) Beautiful momentos of JJ too - very elegant. x

Zarah said...

SO goregous sneaks and I LOVE the prints!

cannycrafter said...

Love those sneaks Kirsty, have just spent ages catching up on your blog since July! Just re-emerging after a sad time. Lovely to be inspired by you xxxx Caroline