Ladies Camera Club

17 Jul 2010

Day One - Bananas

If you are:
a: a craft exhibitor
b: a crafting crafter
you ought to get yourself to Doncaster Racecourse for any Summer Crafting event.
I have never, ever see an event so busy and packed and fun in all my crafting life. And let me tell you, I've been to a LOT of crafting events in the UK, including the NEC.

I didn't take one picture of the event as I truly did not have the time but I did take this on the way home. A picture of my handmade flowers for my hairband. It sure got a lot of love at the event and I'll show you how to make a no-sew organza/satin rose for your hair in my next 101 hand made flowers webcast.


And so to round off some bits and bats as its another long day at the lovey Donny races :)

PS: Special hello's go to Cat, Lesley, Sally, Angie and Maureen. Big huge thanks to Belle for being patient as she waited fro Granny and Grandad to pick her up for her two weeks summer hollies at my mums x Huge thanks to my hubby for entertaining the troops and manned the stall whilst I beavered away on the Aquamarkers. A big thanks to me for not keeling over in the heat and the rush ;)

2 more days of the ribbon giveaway over here - you really should enter......£25 worth of ribbon? HELLO?

4 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

Sounds like a great show. Wish i could have gone but had to get Dh from the train. He just got back from a trip to the states. have a great night. Angela

SDCrafts said...

Glad the day went so well for you and hope the planning for Monday goes well too, Kirsty x

Sue said...

So glad everything went well at the show.

Hope you can have a bit of a breather today.

Kerry said...

You did a fab job and so did your lovely hubby. Fantastic to finally meet you in person xx