Ladies Camera Club

13 Jul 2010

Chillaxin'

when I'm home, I can never fully relax..... mainly because I work from home. And work is ALWAYS there.
But when I'm away and in company of very funny friends (namely Dyan Reaveley) I can kick back and elevate my fat left foot complete with gammy toe.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I am having such a good time and then tomorrow I am whizzing off to see my JJ **smitten**

Please do not forget to check out yesterdays post for a gorgeous ribbon giveaway xx

7 comments:

Bettyann said...

love yr toe honey heheh have a fun time with jj...my granddaughter is here in my arms...

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Is that as painful as it looks? Hope not! Hope it's better soon. Jude.x

Sue said...

Have a fab time with JJ.

Sharon said...

Ouch - your foot looks so swollen. Hope it gets better soon. X

Pat said...

Oh your toe does look very swollen, hope the swelling goes down soon.
Have a fab time with JJ x

Stampersue said...

Hope the foot is feeling better - have a fun day with JJ

Jenny said...

oh ouch! Hope that improves soon. (I've mentioned you on my blog post today as I used a digi-image of yours.)