Ladies Camera Club

3 Jun 2010

Sugar and spice and all things nice

Have just spent two nights away from home with the lubbly Rosie and I'm away for my third night in Colchester in prep for a video shoot tomorrow with Crafts Beautiful. On my way to Colchester I swung by to Sugar and Spice crafts at billericay. What a treat! If you live in Essex or fancy a day out, this gorgeous shop is just the scrapbook ticket. It's set in a gorgous craft village and I was truly delighted. Marion and Nina made me very welcome. The comfortable surroundings of delicious primas and basic grey papers had me mentally spending several thousand pounds.
Whilst there I saw one of many YouTube vids that Marion has made and you can see them if you search YouTube and the user name of sugar and spice crafts.

Go and check them out x

4 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like you are on the road a lot. Nice to drop in on people.

Hope the shoot went well.

MARION said...

Thanks Kirsty, it was great seeing you too.
Dinner was lovely but i obligingly had my salad today !!!
Hope the shoot went well (of course it did)!!
Speak soon
Hugs

xxx

happiscrapper said...

Hi there! Am off to check out that shop - hope they're online! And just to let you know, I have updated my blog after your little telling off!! He he!
Hope you are well dear Kirsty.
Marie x

Nina said...

It was lovely to see you! x x x