Ladies Camera Club

6 Jun 2010

My ADORABLE nephew

He is now three weeks old and on his 4th week he will be in my arms for three whole days..... Im almost crying with excitement, I just love babies so so much and because he is family it means I can be a bossy auntie and dive in with endless squeals and kisses. I can't decide whether I will eat him from his toes or his fingers but I know that every inch of him will be consumed whilst I squidge him to the point where I can't possible squidge no more without hurting him (you know that feeling, right?)

My sister in law sent me these pics via her facebook to share:


He is the spit of my father in this picture. A proper boys face with masses of hair (my Dad? Not so much hair!!!).
**I wish my ovaries would stop jiggling and twisting and lurching right now**

A puppy, a baby?...... a puppy, a baby? GAH!

12 comments:

Joy said...

Did you get to do "squishy" baby
with your nephew?? or did you chicken out??? I am not sure I could do it.....but my sister is prego and I may seeee if I can do it....any suggestions?

Sue said...

Simply adorable.

Heather said...

those photos are just so gorgeous. No wonder you want to squish him! xx

mustavcoffee said...

Understand all about squidging and eating them all up , wish I could say that the feeling eases as you go through life but no......it just gets worse, so watch out Aunty, you will have to leave some for later, LOL xx

Leigh said...

He is saving all his squidges for you Kirk...also all his smelly poops!! Ha ha x

Bettythebaglady said...

Now then Kirstie there's a good old fashioned word for what you are feeling and it's smittled. Don't get smittled Kirstie unless you really really want to-think of all the sleepless nights. Once you've squidged etc etc (all lovely) give him back and let someone else do all the pooey bits. Hugs bettyXXX
By the way he is just gorgeous.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Just so gorgeous - you must be so proud.

*reyanna klein* said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Oh, I could just kiss him all over! :-D

Sally said...

omgosh he is definitely edible. You need a puppy. lol. I sooo know the feeling. My grandmummy hormones have been going for years, to no avail. :( Another dog will be on it's way hopefully in the next 6 months. We are trying for pups. wooohooo.

cla16e said...

Oorrrrr he is adorable!!!! The first pics melted my heart that's the way my son slept from birth, with one arm above his head. And he still sleeps like that at 4 years old.

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy!!! Love his "might cry any moment" look in the second pic, just adorable x

manicstamper said...

OMG......he is just gorgeous.
Hoping for a squishy Friday with my grandaughter this week. You can't beat cuddles with a new baby can you?
Hugs
Sheila-x-