Ladies Camera Club

11 Jun 2010

Look who has come to stay

My beautiful nephew Joshua James, 4 weeks old today, is so knowing. I swear he has been here in another life before. I'm curious about him because he has such tiny, delicate features - I honestly cannot stop looking at him and adoring him

Ner ner nah ner ner - aunty kirsty, Im not going to look at your boring black camera!

Just look - so alert and so handsome am I!

He looks like he is settled if not a little bored at our house, doesn't he?

Tomorrow brings more cuddles, more photos and more JJ ........ yay for selfish old me!

10 comments:

Jude said...

So very, very cute. He looks a lot like my eldest son (James!) did as a baby - quite elfin like at times and 100% gorgeous. Enjoy every moment. xx

Bettyann said...

James is so gorgeous..my lil granddaughter will be four weeks on sunday..i miss yes it hurts..take care enjoy the hugs and kisses of your nephew..

twinkletoe said...

4 weeks - you gotta be kidding!! He is adorable!!

Sue said...

Adorable. You won't want to hand him back. Enjoy every second.

Paper Paradise said...

Oh Kirsty, he is just SOOOOOOO beautiful, a little treasure. x

Marie said...

I love that last photo!! He's such a cutie. Gorgeous, gorgeous eyes and his hair is fab :)

Hope you enjoy lots of JJ cuddles (best stock up while he's there :)).

xMx

Kazzy said...

He's totally scrummy

Debsg said...

I love the last picture. Sums up how I've felt all week! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

He looks a proper little boy already, he's been here before all right. Look at those eyes, going to break a few hearts in years to come x

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I think you need to do some comparisons of you lovely daughter at that age to these pics of her gorgeous cousin....it really struck me! Beautiful photos.