Ladies Camera Club

22 Jun 2010

Inspired

With all of my focus on commissions, my CD and Bella Glitter pants I seriously do not have the energy to come up with anything super inspiring right now. So, I do the next best thing and hunt to be inspired.

Firstly, Mazzer. Mazzer makes beautiful projects via the medium of her virals. I love that, I really do - I play them as much as I can but mainly music videos from the 80's and 90's. She inspired me to make this.
Next is this card, literally chucked together using the stuff on my desk that I have not been bothered to put away plus the leftovers from the above cuppy cake. It's basic but it shows you that you can make owt from nowt.
Last is this layout. I saw something similar on 2 pea's last week, drew a little picture of how the composition looked and then made it from the papers and flowers I had to hand. I didn't purposely select any supplies, just my Studio Calico leftovers and some flowers that I had just bought from HERE. Be warned - you will no doubt kill me for giving you that link. Lush flowers that are doing the rounds right now.
ok, I'm going on the dreadmill and I mean dreadmill. I dread going on it but once I'm there, I'm buzzing. I need to rack up a couple of miles to get my butt into a shape that resembles something other than a sack of spuds.

PS: The winner of the Stampin' Up booty is Jo E - so go over to Nats blog to claim your gorgeous prize. If you haven't been before, go and see the scrumpsh offers that Stampin up have on offer right now HERE

PPS: Many thanks for your lovely comments over the last few weeks, I'm so touched that you all took the time and trouble to jot me a little note both in my comments (and I read EVERYONE and reply when you leave your email) and from the emails you send. It makes me feel like I'm really not that crazy.

10 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

What a gorgeous LO! And love the sweet card and cup cake too :-)

Bettyann said...

really like the pampered card..you deserve all the good thoughts and wishes..

Sue said...

Fab projects.

I just adore your little dog.

Colette said...

Gorgeous projects and you are right Kirsty I love/hate you for that link!

Colette x.

Jo E said...

That layout of Eddy is just fabulous. I love the colour combo, the flowers and the papers. Just gorgeous. And for someone who usually avoids yellow that is really something!! Thanks for your message re the booty win. Oh and by the way the gushing re the layout and the win are totally unrelated! Have a good day. You've certainly made mine! x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Gorgeous makes as usual Kirsty. Just doing a spot of catching up on blog snooping. I'm a bit late with these comments but I'm so glad you are finally getting some headway with the NHS at long last, and I personally don't think any mothers are paranoid or mad (well the odd few maybe, but not many). But a mother DOSE know things that no one else would ever pick up on. It would pay others to listen more and not dismiss so quickly. Luv Dee xxx

Brook said...

I love your work! You always layer things so well! Love it!

patriziawithaz said...

3 gorgeous crafty makes - so clever and so talented x and the layout (colour - everything ) is beautiful x

Tip Top said...

Keep going - you will all get there in the end. It's just the journey could be a bit pants!

maxine said...

Stunning work