Ladies Camera Club

30 Jun 2010

Blingo twinkle toes and web cast sneak

I bought myself some new shoes. They are just the kind of shoes I love to slip my feet into and gasp at how pretty they make me feet look. I imagine myself trundling around Sainburys being the envy of all the shoppers but secretly smug in the knowledge that they only cost £14. Worth it for the bling alone. And I am so going to nick that bow idea for some project or other.
**gleeful sigh**

Here is a sneak peek of my 5 of 101 flowers that I will be demonstrating in my webcast tonightMy friend Rosie is going to be my dummy tester an hour before we air to test lighting and sound. I have no idea how its going to air - whether the pull of the viewers will snag the stream or what? If it goes wrong, it goes wrong.............Its tricky when I'm going to have to be a cameraman/sound/director/floor manager in one!

Don't forget to tune in tonight by following the details in the blog post below.

11 comments:

Maz said...

Looking forward to it! x

Sue said...

Good luck.

Love the shoes.

Rae said...

oooh! exciting stuff. will we be able to watch it back after the event? I am not home tonight! :(

patriziawithaz said...

All ready to tune in tonight - good luck - can't wait xx

Fiona said...

blingtastic shoes!
Will be watching tonight...break a leg!

gingerLJ said...

Good luck for tonight, we wont be tuning in but hope to catch it another time if that's possible?

Bettyann said...

good luck tonight, can;t watch as I'm going camping...

Rachel said...

and best grip of course

angie's blogspot said...

Well done kirsty, you did ace, I've put the flower pics on my blog now x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Great show chick! xx

Emma said...

Loving the shoes!!