Ladies Camera Club

24 Jun 2010

3 times lucky, right?

I awarded myself some good luck by completing three layouts this week. My good luck will be to win the lottery so I can buy myself a ticket to the Basic Grey warehouse so I can roll around in all that stash. Naked. I'll be "clean naked", not "sweaty and soil the stock" naked.

Using some Studio Calico kit left overs (by the way, I have kajillions of the stuff) I made this pic of my girl who ALWAYS peers over her glasses like a disapproving teacher. I love this layout because its perfectly Ellie.

Click on the image to enlarge if you are having trouble seeing it.
My Create and Craft show for next Wednesday has been cancelled but rescheduled for the 19th July at 9am. But fear not, Ill still be releasing my CD on my website as normal for those who don't watch.

**ALSO**
Please tune in to my live web show next weds at 8pm (ish) from my kitchen. If you make yourself a member at www.ustream.com (for free) you can log in and watch live. You know damn well the phone will ring and the dog will bark and that I will mess it all up - but still. I will be demoing those crepe paper flowers that you all seem to wanting to see plus snippets form my new CD - perfect for card makers. **chomping on my nails at the thought of live profanity and setting my kitchen on fire**

11 comments:

Darcy said...

oo I may just have to pop over and sign up, any excuse to see Northern Bird in 3D. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the cd, I am still using the last one.

Fiona said...

Oh dammit! Was looking forward to your show next week, will try to catch you live from the Wiseman kitchen.
Great layout and fab colours.

mustavcoffee said...

What a great page, I love the colours that you've used and Ellie looks so serious:)
Just lovin your comment about rolling around 'clean naked' and not 'soiling the stock' 'cos if you get permission, I wanna go too, died and gone to heaven comes to mind :) xxx

ps, have you been on the BG website? It's very stylish:} not sure I was allowed to be there if you know what I mean:}

Chloe :-) said...

This is a fab LO!! My daughter does the exact same thing, peering over her glasses. hehe

Bettyann said...

oh goody, goody live from your kitchen..don't forget to have a nice glass of wine on hand or maybe a bellini lol..

Candace said...

Sounds good, will try to be there. Great LO

Hugs Candace x

pollypurplehorse said...

love the layout, my little boy also does that peering over the glasses thing, makes him look so much wiser than his 5 years :-D

Pat said...

Love the LO, Ellie looks gorgeous!

Sue said...

Love the LO.

Good luck with the CD launch, the C&C show later in July and of course your live demo.

Angela Weimer said...

Lovely layouts and congrats on Dyans DT. Can't wait to see what you create. Have a wonderful day. Angela

Linby said...

ooh how totally cool live web show!
Linbyx