Ladies Camera Club

5 May 2010

Just a quickie

Dudes, I was going to post over 90 projects tonight from the show on saturday but Im bushed for time - that would require a mahoosive blog post......tomorrow I have a day dedicated to that mammoth task
Instead I have 5 little piccies of my sneaks from the Midnight Rooster kit which premieres on Friday in their new-to-be launched web site. This kit has the perfect balance of handmade, hand picked and "hand-led beautifully" packaging that makes a refreshing angle for kit clubs. Whats more the DT is stunning (I don't include myself in that statement, by the way).







And lastly Tonic Studios. For those who dont know all my cutting equipment is sponsored by Tonic Studios. I swear by their mini guilltoine and nifty scissors more than anything in my craft room. Not because they sponsor me, oh no, cos Ive been using their tools many, many moons and fully endorse their equipment. I use their scissors when I demo on air and on-line and in fact, wherever I demo. This is my current fave line and hopef, tomorrow, I will have a project or two made with their new punches (and punches sing to me more than bulky-pain-in-the-ass die cutters and dies) When I cut I want one thing there and then, not two pieces of bulkiness that I have to crank and make space on my work surface for (unless its a Craft Robo Lite - more about that real soon!)

This mini guillotine is my fave in the world ever - more fave than choc, lip balm and cuddles from my dog. The blade stays sharp even after a gazillion cuts and is perfect for smaller cuts of paper and photos. The little gadgets include a scoring tool, a cutter and a perforator and then of course there is the amazing Tim Holtz distressing tool (Tonic USA have a line of gidgets and gadgets for him in red and not the dazzling orange I have grown to adore!)


Just a small sample of their scissors. UK lead and designed scissors receive my full support. You see the bottom pair. I. Use. Them. All. The. Time.

new punch number 1 - a window cut punch for all those sneaky reveals


How many little girls are going to adore receiving a project made with this baby?
Lets get excited and make things x

10 comments:

Sue said...

OMG!!!! over 90 projects. do you ever sleep?:)

If your sneak previews are anything to go by, we are in for a treat.

Bettyann said...

Holy Moly girl..looking good...right we know you never sleep...How is your family doing? take care...

Heather said...

those punches are amazing :)

Fiona said...

OOh don't your scissors look nice, not like mine which are all gunked up with DS tape and sticky fixers!
Love that window punch. Looking forward to your next post.

Pat said...

Fab sneak previews, and I just love that punch x

Katty Bell said...

Faboolous sneaky peeks. Can't wait for the big reveal on Friday!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Right I'm waiting now with baited breath..........

Tina
X

Sue Ramsay said...

Couldnt agree with you more re. Tonic, I LURVEEEEEEEE their punches especially - nothing else comes anywhere near them. x

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you about honkin geet sized toys...Ive got a Cricut Expressions and all the whistles and bells that go with it (courtesy of who I work for,of course..staff discount is heaven!) ...A friend of mine has had the whole lot for 4 months now and Ive only missed it ONCE in all that time!!!!! They'll never get my punches,tho...BUY YER OWN!!!!
Sometimes, you've just gotta get back to the basics...
Love to the Curlygirl
Lulubelle x

helen miles said...

i... need... that... fairy... punch... forever :)