Ladies Camera Club

15 May 2010

Joshua James

He is here!
My brand spanking new Nephew is here!
Born 14th May at 11:38am weighing a respec'able 7lbs 12oz. Momma and baby doing well and my brother is the most amazed father in the world (he can't stop texting us that "JJ" is perfect"). And I agree.

iPhones "best" quality (why is a phone so sophisticated with a rubbish camera?!) - he is literally just born here!

Here he is a few hours later, filling put the squishy and puffyness - he heeeeeeeeee....I LOVES!
Ive been on tenterhooks the moment her due date came and went. In fact, last night I had a brilliant nights sleep knowing that he was in the world and glowing pink, squished and alert.

Im dying for some more pictures from my Bro and I can't tell you how fast I want tomorrow to arrive so I can pop over and see him and hold him and begin to idolise him (ok, I idolise him already!). Ive waited a long time to hold a family baby and I won't lie when I say that I've been feeling broody of late too.

So last night Mark, myself, Belle and my parents "wet the babies head" with a glass or two of Nasti Spumante with tropical fruit. Our poor mans bucks fizz was GORGEOUS and I got tiddly after one glass. Don't my mum and dad look super delighted? There has been tears from both of them today, they are over the moon.



And lastly a quick make card that I made using Banana Frogs flower from the Super Dreamy stamp set and the "thanks" from the Flowery Thoughts set

Im in love with rippling ribbon right now, I might do a quick tutorial on it this weekend (after baby cuddles and sighs of adoration, of course!)

16 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Congratulations Kirsty to you, your brother and wife, mum, dad et al!!

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. Enjoy your cuddles tomorrow.

Tina
X
PS I would love to see your tutorial on rippling ribbons!

Fiona said...

aaaaaaaaaaah how lovely. Congrats to you all, he's gorgeous!
Fabby card, love the effect you've created with the ribbon.

x

Sharon Speakman said...

Congratulations to your brother, sister in law and the wonderful nephew Joshua James. You enjoy every cuddle and smell of JJ. He looks so wonderful and squishy. Best wishes to you all on such a happy occassion! With love, Sharon x x x

Lisa Hemmings said...

Kirsty, Congratulations!
He is adorable...... he is so lucky to have an auntie like you too! he will find out soon.....
Can't wait to see more pictures!

Hope you get to do the tutorial, as i'm not sure how to stick the rippled ribbon!! Lol!
Enjoy your happiness
Love Lisa xx

Lynda said...

Awwwwww what a little cutie pie! Huge Congratulations to you ALL - enjoy all the cuddles!

Love Lynda xxx

Sue said...

Congrats on becoming an aunty. JJ is adorable. He's going to be spoilt rotten by everyone.

Card is lovely.

Debsg said...

Aww JJ is lovely. I just adore baby boys.

Paper Paradise said...

Congrats to you all on the arrival of Joshua James alias 'JJ'. Hope you have enjoyed lots of lovely cuddles today. Our little JJ is now 9 months old and walking about, they grow so quick so savour all the moments. x

Jo said...

Congratulations Aunty Kirsy. Well done to JJ, mum and dad.. how proud must you feel.

Hope you give him a cuddle from me too.

Speak soon lovely!

Jo x

Bettyann said...

congrats on new nephew..so lovely..still waiting here in canada for grandbaby to come..take care cheers..

Shannon Hager said...

Congrats! He is adorable and what a great name- that is my husband's name, Joshua James. Everyone always calls him JJ.

Katey said...

Congrats!! so sweet!

Pat said...

Gorgeous baby! Congrats to all the family, he's going to be the most adored babe! Don't you just love the way they sleep with their arms up like that :)

Angela Weimer said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your nephew. He is adorable...Belle thinks he is cute too! Enjoy your time with him when you see him. We cannot wait to see more pics(being the wonderful photographer your are I am sure they will be superb!) Have a wonderful day. Angela and Belle

Rosemary said...

wow so many congrats Kirsty another little being for you to scap

corinne5 said...

what the hell!? I was just on facebook and I see your avater is a baby and I think NO way! how could I have missed this and than I realize I haven't seen many new blogposts from you on my bloglines. stupid stupid bloglines! for some reason it stops sending me new updates to someof my blogs in there, but ok anyway. CONGRATS AUNTIE!!!

corinnexxx