Ladies Camera Club

7 May 2010

Bad, bad blogger

I am so not delivering these 90 projects, am I?

My excuse? Hum...........I have never worked so fast and so furiously as I have this week. My main focus was a couple of projects for Tonic Studios, Promarker and Crafts Beautiful and then I had to leave for Harrogate this afternoon (which took 3 hours instead of 1.5 hours - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).
I honestly thought I would have the time and for once, I have not delivered what I set out to do. BUT I have taken the pictures so its a start. Talking of Harrogate, bob over to Art From The Heart Studios this Sat and Sun to enjoy the various make and takes on display whilst scoffing cake and tea a plenty.

In the meantime, Midnight Rooster has gone live for your scrapbook kit pleasure. Beautiful.

5 comments:

Bettyann said...

Sounds like you are running around alot this week-end..take care yah it's sunny here..finally...(((hugs)))

Sue said...

There never seems enough hours in the day, does there.

We'll still be here when you get round to it hun.

Jo said...

You'll get there :D Have a fab weekend :)

jo x

jennaupson said...

Hi, the link for the Midnight Rooster isn't working. It's so exciting though x

Lou said...

Found the front page in the end - working in IT has its benefits :) Looks like a lovely kit :)

http://www.midnightrooster.net/index.html

Lou x