Ladies Camera Club

9 Apr 2010

Yay - a layout!

I wish I could have taken this in daylight but still, it's here and it is done.
For the low down on how it was created do go and visit Banana Frogs blog. I had so much fun making it here at my mums.......no pressure and in great company.

Also, I have snapshots of some coverings I made for this months Crafts Beautiful. I made an iPod cover, sunglasses case, a lap top cover from tea towels! and this bag here from tea towels (although technically, I made it 2 years ago - but still, its lush!




And that is the sum of my trailblazing post.

Hugs and loves x

BTW - will everyone look at this post to see if you won the easter wreath - only two claimants have come forward! If you don't claim them via my email by the end of this week, Ill have to draw 3 names again! Thanks x

12 comments:

Rhian said...

Hi Kirsty, love the layout and all the coverings they are fab.
Did you get my email about the easter wreath? not sure I had the right email addy.

Rhian x

Pat said...

Beautiful layout, and makes. Am loving that bag, so wish I could sew! x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Loving your layout.
That bag is really fab...
It's been a while since I been on your blog, have loved catching up
Caroline x

Debsg said...

Great LO Kirsty. Love the colours and the picture is just gorgeous.

Mandi said...

What a stunning scrap page...but then what an adorable subject your Ellie is!

FAB FAB FAB layout just love it

mandi xx

Melissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the ipod bag!

Jenny said...

I love your sewn items, they are lovely. I won the draw but hadn't meant to enter, rather was just commenting that I'd seen you on tv so you can give mine away to someone else but thanks!

Kirsti said...

I love that page - the 'spattering' is brilliant....and your little sewing projects are fabby...x

Anonymous said...

i bought that cath kidston-esque tea towel 3 times....and the puppy ate the corners off it 3 times....
i hate my puppy sometimes....
love to the curlygirl
Lulubelle x

Mahlin said...

Awesome layout, love the colors and how you´ve used them. And those precious flowers.

Clarky J said...

Cor Ive checked again and it still isnt me LOL! Love that LO x My daughter wishes she could have dont that for her DT bag instead of the one she is doing now!

Loredana said...

Kirsty you have golden hands!!!!I love all your works!!!!They are wonderful!I miss you so much!
lory