Ladies Camera Club

24 Apr 2010

Two Cd sneaks

Only 6 more days before my next CD launch so I thought Id share samples from the CD!

Betty Follafashion for girls about town (click on the image to enlarge)

And Natty Houses for, well.....whatever you want housey things for!
A lot of the collections are for hundreds of papercraft projects and not just cardmaking. And for every coloured image, there are outline images for you to colour yourself too :)

More sneaks to follow this week.

Have a super weekend xx

6 comments:

Bettyann said...

How cool you named it after me,,hehe....looks fab..can hardly wait for the release..have a great week-end..

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Wow these sneak peaks are great - loving your new cd collections...

Tina
X

hello gorgeous said...

loving the sneak peeks gorgeous! can't wait for more....you're on a blinkin' CD roll now lovely! :oD

Have a creative day!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Sue said...

Looks lovely.

Fiona said...

Fab stuff on your new CD and I'm still drooling over your last one which dropped on my doormat earlier this week.

Sharon Kenny said...

Love the sneak peaks, I've just ordered mine, can't wait to get it. I've loved all the CD's you've done, you're a very talented designer.
Sharon