Ladies Camera Club

27 Apr 2010

Transposing

Ive done the class in pencil and I loved her so much so I thought Id give her a digi make-over too. Suzi Blu's let petit dolls are still playing on my heart strings so I thought Id whip this up for you to click one (to open a new window) and save to print out - should you so wish. She is literally petit in all sense of the word and Ive called her Mabel. Look after her, she is precious :)

That's all about I can blog today.....am pressing on with 8742367542181 things to do.

**ETA - she doesn't have 6 fingers, she just has unfeasibly large thumbs.......ok?!!! I guess she likes texting!

8 comments:

Bettyann said...

Sweet Mabel..yes I will take care of her as she is your bebe..enjoy your day...cheers..

Fiona said...

Thanks for email Kirsty, I'll be watching. Sweet dolly.

Sue said...

Love Mabel.

Sandie said...

ooh, lurverly!! Thanks :D

Bettythebaglady said...

That's a sentiment a lot of us can identify with Kirsty.Love BettyXXX

Sue Ramsay said...

Oooo shes so cute - can see her getting LOTS of loving attention here at Abbeyfield lol xxxx

Belinda said...

Hi Kirsty - Love the tags!! Will deffo tune in on Saturday, would not miss it, and........i won't be the first purchaser this time unless 10 mins ago was when the till 1st kerchinged. Can't wait to get my mitts on this one, roll on next week mr postman. Love, love, love tother ones'!
Belinda x

Linn said...

she is totally cute! thanks for sharing her :)