Ladies Camera Club

29 Apr 2010

Tag swappin'

I set up a small tag swap group on Facebook a few weeks back because, quite simply put, I love them. Lovely little substrates to create a mini work of art without having to faff with huge proportions but enough to tell a story or leave an impression.

5 girls, make 5 tags and post 4 to the organiser (me) with an SAE. How simple is that? They get 4 pieces of work back to add to their collecsh. Ive loved watching them come to me and rip open the parcels to delight over everyone style of creativity.

This one is Sandies
This one is Mels
This one is Darcy's
This one is Sharons
And this one is mine
I glimmer misted mine to within an inch of its life, stamped various patterns onto it, added a petit doll and a lovely quote and have monogrammed every tag for each recipient.


Im doing another one soon, so if you want to add your name to the list, make sure I have some way of contacting you to let you know when you can play along. If you live in another country, then that's fine too.

Nite niiiiiiiiiiiite

PS: Hello to Betty ;)

13 comments:

Bettyann said...

omg I am first again..wait I know you must be asleep now!!I don't do facebook..love the look of the tags..can't play along right now but love looking at the fab ones here...good night sweet-pea lol..

Sue said...

Great Tags.

Sue said...

Fabby tags ! would like to do this please.

colette said...

Lovely idea, gorgeous tags!

Maz said...

Me, me, me! x

BondGirl said...

would love to play - I can be emailed from here - or catch me on Twitter

Becky Cornish said...

love these tags and would love to have a go xx

a_while@sky.com said...

Ooooo! Can I 'tag' along please? I have lost my crafty mojo so this might me help get it back! :)

Sarah said...

That was me just! I think I have lost my marbles too! you can contact me on my email address which I posted by accident! OOOooops!

Darcy said...

ooo so cool to see them all, can't wait for them to arrive. x

becky said...

i am more than willing -- you have me on facebook (becky dunnell) -- and i am happy to see use that are not close to you may still join the fun!

chrissy o said...

love it
chrissy o

Anonymous said...

oh,I so wanna try this too-you know where to find me...
Love to the Curlygirl
Lulubelle x