Ladies Camera Club

26 Apr 2010

Italy layouts

I completely forgot to post these so here they are:


You can fly using yummy spray inks. This layout is straight in real life, no idea what happened here.... and I call myself a photographer? Hmnmnmn

Off the scale doesnt translate in Italian, it seems.....lol but here it is anyway
These are the originals but I did have to change product when I got to Italy. The same design and techniques was used though.

My scrapbooking life starts again this week when I receive my Midnight Rooster kit from the USA. I simply CANNOT wait and I mean it.

Ok, off to do 1001 things that I dont' have time to do :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love them both !

trinketz said...

They're so pretty, I love the butterflies on the first one x TraceyT

Sue said...

Fabby LOs.