Ladies Camera Club

22 Apr 2010

Introducing Colour me Crazy

Here is a sneak preview of next weeks CD launch on Create and Craft (1st May, 10am). the date has been brought forward by 24 hours so as you can imadge, I'm tearing my hair out making sure everything is ship shape and tickety boo.
Click on the image to enlarge :)
For every uncoloured image, there is a pre-coloured image with lots of papers and greetings to co-ordinate for your cardmaking needs. Bunting, bunnies and bears with dollies, boys, boats and a whole menagerie of imagery.

Im hyper just from the colour of the cover, let alone the whiff of alcohol based Promarkers!

11 comments:

Sue Ramsay said...

Oh no........will have to order MORE ink cartridges now,I'm still overwhelmed by the gorgeousness of the LAST cd - guess you will have to reserve one of these for me too, may as well give in gracefully now! Looks amazing, what a girl xxxxxxxxxxx

Kate said...

This definitely looks more amazing than the last CD. I want to get colouring in those images.

** Kate **

Jen said...

Kirsty, I'm so excited for you! And I didn't know (till the last CD) that you woz a illustrator!! Clever girlie ;)

Debra said...

thats it i am now overly excited, going to a craft show this weekend think i better start getting my promakers now lol xx

Terrie B x said...

`Gorgeous`:)x

Bettyann said...

wahoo..you did a fab job...you need a giveaway lol...

CleverCrafter said...

Now you are one bad girly I have resisited thus far, but then you do this....bad bad girl!!

Jo said...

Looks stunning. Don't forget if you need a hand.....

will ring you later on if I get chance. Need to talk to you about something!

Jo xx

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Ladeeezzzz..... buy this CD - it's buddy gorgeous! I know cuz I is playin wiv it!
xx

Deborah said...

What incredibly cute characters. I like the look of this. (Have you thought of including a sausage dog image on any of your CDs?)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Kirsty, I'm not sure why but I haven't see you on the TV before - think I must have had my head buried in the sand!!! As you can see from my blog, I make all my cards to sell to solely raise funds for different charities. Would you be OK for your CDs to be used for this purpose? Many thanks, Kym xxx