Ladies Camera Club

8 Mar 2010

Weekend Highlights

We didn't really do that much except grab a photo of Belle in the Hallway
Eat Ham and crisp butties
and buy slutty red shoes
Ok and aside from those memorable 3 things, we went walking the dog on a beautiful sunny day, met my lovely friends at a neatly tucked away hotel near Warrington and savoured a beautiful Sunday roast.

Wow, I can hardly contain my excitement over a weekend unplanned somethings.

Lovely.

Hope yours was full of the little somethings that made you smile, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a perfect weekend! HeyJude!x

Brook said...

I had the most wonderful birthday weekend. It lasted all weekend long. I don't think those shoes looked that daring. I thought they were rather cute.

SallyB said...

I LOVE the shoes!! And the neatly tucked away hotel was really a rather lovely place to be! :) Too much red wine for me ... not enough red shoes!! LOL!
Sxx

Wrightboysmum said...

Red shoes are never slutty but always magical like Dorothy! That's my excuse and I sticking to it otherwise I have a lot of slutty shoes lol!

Dylan said...

love the shoes perfect with jammies, lol xx