Ladies Camera Club

24 Mar 2010

Hmmm, scrapbooking... whats that?

I feel such a fake.
I haven't scrapped properly for weeks and then, tonight, when I had time to kill between getting home from the shops and before Shameless started - I made this.

Not overly embellished and nothing too fancy. Just a page about my pooch and my shoe! Rivetting stuff, hey? The point I wanted to document was his fascination with my silver shoes when he was a pup. My beloved boy is always at my feet but he would pay closer attention to me when those lil blingers bedecked my tootsies. The Dear Lizzie line is an irresistible collection which I ordered from Gotta Craft. I eagerly anticipate the new Paper Doll collection by Crate paper from Sarahs Cards - both shops stocking just what I need to kick start my scrapping again.

There is another reason why my scrapbooking needs a kick start and other than teaching in Italia in less than 9 hours time, I may have some news to share about future scrapbooking commitments.

Ive sharpened by trimmer blades and my scissors are poised.............bring on the herma.

6 comments:

Bettyann said...

Go get them...have fun..take lots of pics and laugh!!!!

Terrie B x said...

`Gorgeous` LO Kirsty...
You have a fab time in Italy...do as the Italians do...
eat Pizza!!!!!!
Safe journey my loverly:)xxx

Kazzy said...

Hope you have a fabby trip! Looking forward to the photo's and stories...

Katty Bell said...

Oooh... just leave us in suspense why not?!
Love your LO - too cute :)
You just gotta spill the beans on everything when you return...looking forward to hearing all about your Italian Adventures!xx

Emily Pitts said...

miss you. love layout.

Sue said...

Really Love this so much ..have scraplifted ..hope it is ok. Have left a link to your fabby lo xx