Ladies Camera Club

12 Feb 2010

Storage solutions - again

I am forever maximising space. I usually like an uncluttered workflow but its not always easy when you have 4 or 5 projects on the go and boxes to unpack and crop tools to put away (which I hate doing). So it was a trip to Ikea for the best value storage solutions to ease the pain.Despite meeting rude woman extraordinaire (see yests post), our Ikea trip was fruitful.

I bought two more of these beautiful shelves

and one of these (which is not £25 as advertised, its £19!) And yes, I know it doesnt match the white units above, but this is hidden underneath a desk

And this

And of course, these

After the weekend Ill show you how it all looks.

9 comments:

Pat said...

Ohhhhh I think I need a trip to Ikea!!!! xx

Sandie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the white shelves!! God I wish I had a scrap room :(
Can't wait to see them all stocked up!!

Enjoy the D'aim.. yum, yum!!

Sandra aka nachtschwinge said...

Oooooh!! The first shelve's just awesome!! I'd love one or two of it, but I've recently been to Ikea and they don't sell it here in Austria..typically...

Sandie Grisé said...

I saw these shelves on line at IKEA (baby department)and had originally planned on using them in my crafting space but decided that the nooks were too small for what I wanted to store in them. I went for the Billy shelf (also 25£) and found that they had larger openings. Now I do wish that I could get the fancy molding for the top but alas mine are just plain.

Ruth Turner said...

lovin the white shelves...ikea is a mecca! Bought Pax wardrobe system and designed all the storage for the inside specifically for crafting...best money ever spent! I am (almost) an organised crafter now! Enjoy them x

Sandie said...

Waaaaaaaah I want a scrap room *sob*

Jenny said...

That white shelf is very pretty! funny how we all like the same one ;o)

kirsticoo said...

What a very pretty white shelf - wish we had an IKEA closer to home - our nearest one is a 300+ mile round trip and it sucks.....xox

Cazzy said...

Ikea is great for cheap storage, I have Billy bookcases and feel I may need other things.