Ladies Camera Club

5 Feb 2010

So my website is almost done

And Ive decided to call my new digital stamp dollies........drum roll please............... ddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrr dddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrr dddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrr dddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrr dddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrr

*•.•* Delilah Golightly *•.•*

Imagine using 4 "l"s when you are scrapbooking for that name? I curse the day I have to use more than one precious consonant let alone 4 L's as well as 5 vowels and other crazy lettering.

You can have one for free for your cardmaking (she prints out at about 3 inches high and wont include the logo or frame) so you can try her out. Please be sure to read the terms of use before you do. Other than that - she is yours to adore.You can get her HERE

Soon, a whole family of Delilah Golightly will be coming to you and whilst I'm celebrating the almost new re-launch of my website, I thought you could take a peek of it below.

There is a pork pie in the fridge and it is calling my name. Nom nom nom.

**just in case you didn't see it, I have a video tutorial on how to digi scrapbook in, like, 3 seconds (almost). See 2 posts below**

12 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

I LOVE it! Colour is fab with a splash of Kirsty! lol! :o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Maz said...

Thanks for the little lady! I'll be sure to check out your new site when it's ready. x

Carol said...

Kirsty - i LOVE it!!!!! the site has "kirsty" written all over it :)

Bettyann said...

She is so sweet..you are very talented my girl..thanks for sharing..

Lynn said...

love it. how adorable.

Av_ UK said...

Thank you for sharing your new creation :) She's great, as indeed you are too. x

Kate said...

Being dim, how do I get the delightful Delilah to print out little, she keeps trying to fill what ever size paper I put in? thanks ** Kate **

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

* Lee said...

She's adorable! Great work on the site! Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

lovely, thanks, ;) Sammib

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for your freebie Delilah doll Kirsty - it came at just the perfect time for my niece so i've used it here!

http://jennyscreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/delilah-golightly.html

Bit of a rushed job but that's why it was a perfect find - thanks!