Ladies Camera Club

10 Feb 2010

Repeat

Ive shown this in a blog post back in October but as Vally day is ripe for the picking I thought some of you might need a quick card to get you out of a pickle. Most of all its free. I bet Hallmark wouldn't like to see this blog post, right?

So you can make this card using all the images on one printable download for the price of a bit of ink and thin card or 120gsm paper works best but 80gsm will do, in a hurry :)
Get it HERE

**read the post below about my impending trip to Edinburgh - if you are interested in a photo session**

6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [10 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Zoe said...

Thanks, you fabby crafty person! Just what I need xx

Lizzie said...

You're so nice Kirsty! Thanks for sharing with us - very generous. I'll add this to my "News" section on my Blog.

Rachel said...

errrmmm is there a new flavour of LipSick?????Checke out typo in shop :-) made me laugh anyway but then i am a bit "sick" like that - lol

Zarah said...

Kirsty - that is GORGEOUS! How sweet of you - TFS!

jill said...

thank you so much!