Ladies Camera Club

11 Feb 2010

Here comes Delilah

On a card
surrounded by beauteous puffy stickers from my fave fave fave fave non craft yet craft quality shop - Paperchase. I can never ever go past that shop without popping in and finding something pretty and wantable and needable.

I love Delilah and I lover her new friends and I love her other friends that are in my head and dying to be created when i get 5 seconds to spare. Ive also had some lovely responses to her and Im really excited that a leading UK craft magazine has approached me to create some new characters for them to share with readers. Wooooooo, time to get thinking about names and outfits that I can dream up when I get another spare 5 seconds. By thway way - you can still download her for free... see three or fours posts below.

Im also excited about these. I know they have been out for over a year now but K&Co vintage eppy leppy therma (how do you spell that word?) bags are bursting with absolute delightful die cuts - perfect for my tags and scrapbooking. I got them at Scrapshed the other day and think I might have to order some more different bags.
Finally for today, we had the in-laws round for tea and we made a lovely three course dinner. Home made chicken liver pate, braised beef and Pioneer woman's potato crush and then Pioneer woman's chocolate souffle. I have never, ever had a souffle in my life and was having mixed thoughts about how they would turn out more than the taste. Mark made them but that was not the worry. Its our crapster oven that is not consistent even after 6 ears of my handling. It truly is unpredictable. I had my camera poised for when they came out which I would need to further apply a dusting of icing and fresh raspberries. Duh, in the panic that the souffles may die a crappy death, I was far too keen to get it down my throat so here is the result of Marks souffle tonight.
**burps**
I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to sampling more souffle recipes............YUM!

PS: Go and see what you think of THIS!!!!!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Your little ladies are just too cute for words - absolutely adoreable.

Anonymous said...

Fab site- but didn't know you sold lip sicks! - You been sniffing the sherry again?
KarenRel
Blog stalker and proof reader in a previous life!

JB said...

Great looking new site and I also love what you did with the paperchase stickers on delilah card. I used my beloved owl ones the other day if you wanna see!

Lisa Hemmings said...

Oh Kirsty - I love the new site!
Well done xxx

hello gorgeous said...

lush, lush and lush! Oh! and lush...website!!!! :oD

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Loving the new site!

x

angie's blogspot said...

Ephemera! very srange word I have to agree, love your new deliah images, I need to try souffle never made them, xxx

Jo E said...

Love the new look site Kirsty. You are onto a winner there!

Helen said...

I have two packs of the K & Co Vintage die cuts - I love them but don't have a clue what to do with them - I am hoping you will give some inspiration PLEASE!