Ladies Camera Club

2 Feb 2010

Card Challenges

Ive taken part in a coupla card challenges over here at In Love With Stamping.
I really enjoyed being set a task without having to rack my brains for inspiration. The scene was set and I just flowed from there. Loved it!

These two cards were to use 5 ribbons on a card - The first one I used my own designed papers from the Picnic range on my first CD
This one has a valentines chocolate coin on it..............I will obv rip that off before I give it to Mark
These were following a sketch - I made a tag sack and a criss cross card using my own design papers from the Very Cherry range
The tag was from a colour inspiration task I love the bicycle stamp with all of my heart
and this tag was using a colour combo set by the forum founder.
80% of the stamps are from Studio Calico (I do own a lot of their stamps!) and all the ink colours are Stampin up.

11 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Such great inspi, thank you!
LOVE how you used the ribbon on the Valentines card, just great!

kirsticoo said...

Wow... such beautiful projects and great inspiration too.. love them...xoxo

Shirley Davis said...

Classy and contemporary - not an easy combination to get right but you have, bang on the nose!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Gorgeousness indeed my love!

x

hello gorgeous said...

oooo, I'm salavating! Your creations, as usual, are gorgeous, LOVE the papers you used on the first two (colours are gorgeous) as are the colours on the other creations highlighted in your post.

Absolutely ADORE the vally's card and the chocolate and lime card (one of my fav colour combo's!) ;p)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx
p.s. I can now "see you" on facebook - that was wierd how I suddenly "lost" you and found you! xx

JB said...

wow, lovely stuff kirsty, I especially like the choccy coin idea as my hubby loves em.
(from JBoos.blogspot.com)

Jenny said...

Ooh lovely Kirsty! I love the five ribbons card.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [02 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

~Kate~ said...

So cute!! I just love the colors so much!

Lorraine said...

Bright, colourful and gorgeous great inspiration.

lamsmiling said...

yea great ideas you have here would work wonderfully as gifts fro valentines day :)