Ladies Camera Club

6 Jan 2010

oh drooly, cute baby

These are a selection of some shots I took for the lovely Maria before Christmas that I was unable to share as it would have spoiled the surprise for her mum (who also reads this blog **waves at mum!**). They wanted as natural shots as possible and so we waited for a performance to ensue. Drool was the order of the day with added cuteness and a massive bundle of love


Ovaries are all twisty when I look at this......

Loving Poppa........


Drool trails are the best!


How crazy is this baby?


**thud, I just faint at how beautiful this little boy is**


My mum uses herbal essences.....good enough to eat


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The dog was NOT supposed to be in this shot but he leaned over and I couldn't resist a click. Maria loved this picture and I am glad I didn't stop shooting. A true, all round great family photo.

**I absolutely love these photos** Thank you for trusting me, Maria xx

16 comments:

beksynormz said...

OMG he is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful photos of a very handsome little man xx

Rach said...

Awwwww what a cutie! Beautiful photos. xx

Bettyann said...

you have a fab eye for these gorgeous pic....s

Kelly said...

These are gorgeous Kirsty.
My ovaries are twisty for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - pictures and family... I aspire to be as good as you - I still manage to chop heads off even with a digital camera.. HeyJude!x

Maz said...

Yay - my gorgeous little man! You were a pleasure to work with! x

Teri said...

What an adorable baby! And you have captured him perfectly Kristy .... if only I could take pics like these! Beautiful :o) xxxx

Debbie said...

stunning photos and truelly gorgeous wee baby boy, so natural and fun! x

~Kate~ said...

Amazing pictues!!! You are so talented.

Jan C. said...

Now I remember why I have 5 kids! Awesome job on this photo shoot, although it would be hard to take a bad photo of that adorable little guy.

Trisha said...

Proud Granma Says a Big Thank You for the wonderful photos. He is a real cutie but then I am totally besotted. x

Angela W said...

Beautiful pics Kirsty!

Sam said...

beautiful photos Kirsty - love that last one with the dog!!

Lil' Ol' Me said...

I want one...he is so cute.

amy said...

gorgeous photos, kirsty! that first one just makes me smile sooo much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.