Ladies Camera Club

7 Jan 2010

Free Digi Plopper

I was asked by Savannah Brentall at Shutterfly to provide some digi bits and bobs before christmas. So I whipped up this free plopper for those who like to digi. Ploppers are great fun - you simply add your photos and they layout is done. I made all the elements for this page which I think will be available as a full kit next week FOR FREE...wooooooooooo!I love digi for 6x6 mini books - you can print them out on you home PC. Look out for other freebie ploppers (and this plopper!) on Shutterfly's blog to help speed up that memory making process. You could do a whole album in about 2 hours.......imagine!

PS: snowed in here, fun fun fun

6 comments:

Bettyann said...

I like the idea of the 6x6 mini book that I can print at home..will try it..have fun in the snow..

*Christie* said...

Thank you for this awesome freebie!! It is shared on my new blog post at Hand Picked Freebies! :) Have a great day.

Rach said...

Plopper - ha ha ha! Yes I'm sooooooooo mature :P xx

Anonymous said...

I don't digi-scrap but this is sooo cute I might just have to try this. Thanks Kirsty; you're the best! HeyJude! x

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin christian louboutin cheap christian louboutin sale christian louboutin discount christian shoes christian louboutin shoes designer handbags louis vuitton handbags replica handbags ugg classic tall ugg classic short ugg ultra tall boots christian louboutin boots MBT shoes discount MBTshoes ugg classic cardy boots ugg boots Tory Burch Shoes Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes louboutin ugg boot

Deborah said...

"Ploppers" has to be the most fantastic name for something ever. EVER.