Ladies Camera Club

12 Jan 2010

Books for sale

I have to make moolah for some new punches that Im desperate for - you know, DESP! I can't live without these punches, espesh the MS Elephant and the scalloped square from SU - not forgetting the perfect star from SU. Therefore if I can't live without these punches and the fact I don't sell these books........ I will die. Really, I will just flump to the floor and perhaps just throw a hissy fit, stomp my feet, beat the floor and trip over my pet lip.

If you would like any of these books, email me HERE and I will let you know if they are still available.

Books:
- look on Amazon for titles and write ups
*Paper and Pixels by May Flaum and Audrey Neal, come with CD and 20 free digi kits - never read £12.00 **SOLD**
*Cathy Zielske clean and simple Ideas for Design book 1, barely thumbed **SOLD**
*Cathy Zielske clean and simple The sequel book 2, barely thumbed **SOLD**
*Heidi Swapp - Love your Handwriting....never read **SOLD**
*Visial Chronicles - art journals, & aletered books , flicked through once or twice **SOLD**
*Autumn Leaves Perfectly clear..gah! Never read £9
*Autumn Leaves - designing with photos, well read - a classic! £8.00
Postage for books is £1.50 each

1 comment:

JO SOWERBY said...

how kind kirsty, i have sent u an email.
Jo xxx