Ladies Camera Club

13 Dec 2009

mini makes

I am obsessed, OBSESSED with making projects with leftovers and scraps.
Don't ever ask me to cut into large slices of paper for mini makes like these. No - I use left overs to delight my heart and give myself a speedy entry into environment loving heaven.

Rosie and I made some pretty little tags to satisfy that creative saturday night hit using lots of scraps and leftovers.



One of my very few handmade crimbo cards (you might see it better if you click on the image to see it bigger)

So today...........?
We have been out today drawing in the hellish cold air but enjoying such warm company. Here are two of my fave shots of the day on our jaunt around the park


More to come laters.........................

**dont forget to sign in the post (2 below)
to be in with a chance to win yummy lip-o-lick-shus slicks**

12 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love love love what you do with scraps girl ... these rock (fabulous photos too)!

Joy Madison said...

love your scraps projects....and ellie is GORGEOUS!! beautiful photos!

Angela W said...

Great pics! I love how you used your leftovers!

Sandie said...

Love your use of the leftovers, great ideas there.

Ellie is so beautiful and those pictures are priceless.

Denise said...

Beautiful work. I especially like what you call your "crimbo" card. What exactly does "crimbo" mean?

Pam said...

Oh I KNOW yur feelings about scraps of paper Kirsty-I still have a card you made from scraps at Luxurious Angels years back.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Gorg darling, just gorg!

xxx

Sasha Holloway said...

I am definitely a fan of scrappin scraps .. and ATC .. love these..

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

what gorge photos. They look like they have been cross processed. I love the tags too they are loverly.

Emma xx

Joy Madison said...

not sure why I called her ellie...I meant belle :D I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your Christmas card, so modern and striking, very edgy!

Clarky J said...

Those scraps are gorgeous - and the girlies too!