Ladies Camera Club

22 Dec 2009

Bonkers

I did two shoots last week.
One family on a hillside in beautiful Baildon.....they got a little bonkers at the end (only because I made them). I just LOVE this shot. Im picturing christmas cards for next year............
and 3 dogs on a hillside in snowy Ashton (where I live, actch!) 3 Dogs? It was not feasible to take pics of all three in one shot.........come on, NO WAY!
Finally, in the 6 years I have lived here we have had some decent snow. We are off out this afternoon for a long walk with the boy to laugh at him getting lost in it and for me to throw Mark in the frozen lake. The camera is coming with me to record said events. Such joviality this festive season.
And here are some of my christmas makes. Cathy Zielske would give a masso thumbs up for my simple cards which was an accident that turned into genius

Another experiment that i enjoyed making so much
this was a one off made for a very dear friend of mine in Chepstow, I love this will all my heart and wish I had of kept it just for me.Am feeling a tad more crafty at the mo but with the time counting down to zero on a heavy deadline, its all work and no play in this here office.

Am going, now, to tuck into piles and piles of this stuff. I need to build up some extra lard to stick to my ribs to see me through this winter ;)

Hope you are all doing lots of fun stuff where you are xxx

11 comments:

Carol said...

i just LOVE the pictures of the dogs!! i think i NEED some gorgeous pictures of Patchey Miller :)

Sandie said...

Gorgeous cards, love them both!

Angela W said...

Cute pics! Love your projects too!

Sue Abbott said...

Love the cards, love the photo's love your blog! Have a great Christmas Kirsty! x

Deborah said...

What gorgeous, gorgeous, beautiful fab and gorgeous doggie photos!

Tracie H said...

Love the shots of the hounds - great cards to.
Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine.x.x.x.x

Kat_RN said...

Great photos as always. Enjoy your snow. Merry Christmas,
Kat

Sharon said...

Happy Christmas Kirsty and love to you all for a wonderful new year. Sharon, Carl, Harry & Isabelle Speakman x x x See you soon, once snow has melted...

Jo E said...

Can't believe you were down the road and didn't call in for a cuppa! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas. Jo, John and Charlotte (Darling and Goldie say Hi too!)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Darling, it was rather nice to see what my Christmas card looked like when it was pristine looking in one piece rather than the envelope enclosing lots of bits that the bloody postmen/women shattered to bits! BASTARDS! (oops, sowwy swearing police, but you would too if they did that to your gorgeous card, lovingly made!)

*reyanna klein* said...

Awesome photos! LOVE the doggies! And that first card... on white (of course) is amazing! How did you do that? I NEED to know! It looks fabulous!