Ladies Camera Club

20 Nov 2009

You's all crazy

After I eventually launched my new batch of lip slickers, you all got lip slick clicking crazy - they are flying out the door, thank you. Really :)
If that is not enough, I have mince pie, tiramisu, violet (oh yes!), cinnamon burn, st clements, key lime pie and amaretto flavours to make this weekend - I am chuffed with how many people like them :) If you want to buy some stocking stuffer priced goodies yourself, take a look HERE

Also available in my shoppy next week will be a set of 4 heavy weight, glossy postcards from my Keep Calm range (seen below) plus the sale of my unwanted supplies will come soon (I'm waiting for a "good light" day to photograph them). These will retail at £2.99 including free P&P - perfect for frames and fridges as little spurs of encouragement (espesh the "dump him one ;))


Somebody asked what Christmas fair I was selling at - well its the Sleaford Christmas market in erm, Sleaford...Lincs. Sun 29th :) My sister and my stall is called "stocking stuffers" and 10% of our sales goes to Help for Heroes

PS: Happy Birthday to my skinny blister who is a whopping 37 today....bwahahahahhaah. man, I still think we are both 16 and 14. I really do.

7 comments:

Rhian said...

Oh my goodness I need the mince pie one, I could live on mince pies, yummy yummy yummy.

Marie said...

I'm holding off ordering the pink one because I Sooo want the Mince Pie one too. Hurry up and get mixing woman!! Totally need those postcards as well. Good job it's pay day today ;)

xMx

Linby said...

can't wait for the postcards - don't really want the "dump" one though. If I bought two sets could you sub one/two of the others?? pretty please?
Linbyx

Ruthie said...

I need the mince pie and cinnamon ones :-) Can't wait.

Kit said...

Did you submit this design to gelaskins.com?

Angela W said...

I want some lip slicks but you are out of the ones I want! :( I guess I will just have to keep checking back!

hannahk said...

Love the keep calm designs - I received a keep calm it's only christmas postcard way back at the start of November and have used it in my December Daily album.