Ladies Camera Club

12 Nov 2009

Ive been busy

Ive got a Stampin Up party tomorrow and a few at the end of the month. Its good to get prepared and geared up towards having a night of craft with crafters new and old - I am so excited about it :). Also, at the end of the month I am attending a couple of Christmas fairs with my sister. She is selling Hampers for Heroes and I am selling lip balms, hand made gifts, flannel cup cakes, my own design postcards, hand finished note books plus other odds and ends of which I am donating 10% to Help for Heroes. Im also selling these
Ive road tested the Keep Calm range and its such a hit with my friends alone. Here's hoping they will go some mileage. I keep meaning to putting them on my etsy with my lip balms but I get private orders first (which saves on Esty bills) so its a pain in some respects and good in others.

Wanted to leave you with this - Im not American (obv) but this sure gave me a lump in the old throat.

12 comments:

Betty said...

I am in LOVE with those little framed quotes.

Mandy said...

Love the Keep Calm quotes!Have fun at the Christmas fairs I'm sure you'll sell everything you take. Have a great day!!!

mommy2alex said...

I LOVE those framed quotes, hope that you'll put some on your Etsy eventually!!!
Have a great time at the fair!

daydreamer said...

Fabby frames. Is it me but i can't see a link to your shop????
Would like to order some of those frames please
Rach x

Michele H. said...

oh my Kirsty...love that video...those girls were amazing :)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

WOWZA those little girls can sing! That was just beautiful! and I love your projects! Those keep calm and carry on framed prints are adorable! Thanks for your nice comments!

Rae said...

I so need to order one of those from you! those oval ones are sooooooo cute!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

love the cards

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

lisa truesdell said...

looooooooooooove those little frames!! i hope the fair is a success. =)

Debbie said...

I have those little quotes (and not so little poster) dotted around the house - they keep me sane! lol
Good luck at the fair, im sure you will go down a storm! :)

Hugs
Debbie
x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What can I say Kirsty, I have no idea where you get your energy from.

I'm passing on an award to you, I'm sorry if you get a bit tired of them, but it's a way for me to say thank you for all the inspiration, passion and enthusiasm for life you pour into your blog. See my blog for more.

Luv Dee xxx

Shazza said...

the framed quotes are great Kirsty, hope the fairs are a huge success and I may have to check out your Etsy store
x