Ladies Camera Club

29 Oct 2009

Studio Calico layouts

Here they are, in their full glory including a mini lini ba jini.
Beautiful papers and embellies this month, what a way to go out.... in style xx

The Mini

What to wear - had fun dressing up the dress forms here

I used a Studes leaflet to make this layout up

The Basic Grey trellis lace piece matched the photos as ellie was stood in front of my ivy trellis in the picture

Nine ... the number of years we were married at the point in this photo :)

The sewing machine stamp meant I could make it appear as if it was really sewing the paper


What is cooking in my kitchen other than burnt toast and spoiled eggs?
The lakes - my fave place in the UK x

Thanks for looking and bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Fantastic work as always Kirsty, love the one of Belle in her nightwear!
Love the lakes as well, a gorgeous part of the country.
Jenni x

Houston said...

So fab, so very fab!

Kerry said...

You have gone out on a high.

Fantastic inspiring work lovie xx

mysterycreature said...

Gosh they are stunning! I love them! So talented!

cannycrafter said...

Absolutely fab!! I think they are all gprgeous as usual and I will truly miss you xx

kirsticoo said...

Loads of fantastic LOs Kirsty - Love the Lakes one - we hav just come back from a week's holiday there and it was lovely... would definitely go again...x

Steffie said...

Hi,
thanks for your wonderful layouts!
I scrapliftet "Nine" ;-)
http://steffieshexenhaus.blogspot.com/2011/02/layout-hannah.html

Greetings from Germany!
Steffie