Ladies Camera Club

13 Oct 2009

Keep Calm plus a freebie download

I received a lot of emails when I showcased something similar to the postcards below recently. People asked if I would be selling them anytime soon. Well my only solution is to have them printed as a glossy print for now until I can gauge demand and forecast printing trends and costs.


So these babies will be appearing in my Etsy store real soon along with a fresh batch of Lip Balm I made at some ridiculous hour this morning.

PS: I replaced the usual crown logo with a cupcake (er, it would have been rude not to??!!!) and only a true cup cake lover would ever even notice the difference . And no, its not remotely edible.

Click on the Arts and Crafts button at the top of the page to take you to a freebie download... you will like it!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Kirsty, I came to find news of your plans after visiting SC. Will check back later, and wish you every success.

SueK said...

I likey new bloggie, a place for everything and everything in it's place. Wish I could be like that, but no I bumble along in a complete shambles...oh well time for coffee, cheers m'dears.

Lil' Ol' Me said...

Thanks for that. I am loving the whole cupcake thing at the moment...heres proof...http://twitpic.com/l5xpt
I love lists too...I leave lots for my hubbie and he ignors them. But it keeps us happy!

Jenny said...

I love your new look Kirsty! I just popped along as I do every so often, and it just so happens that in the office we were talking about men and logic, and women and lists - so your freebie was perfect for today ;o) Love the new header and links xx

Evonne said...

Loving the new look Kirsty! Cutest of all the Ellie caricature on your header!!
Thank you so much for the download.... I thrive on list making! In fact its how I just about get through the week!!!

Anonymous said...

..lush,as per....oh,wooly stuff's on its way to ya..
Love to the curlygirl
Lulubelle x

Marie said...

Liking the fabby new book. I feel a project for my SIL coming along with the printable keep calm and make lists - she is the listmeister!

Lookin' good lady.

xMx

Linby said...

love the new look site - thanks for the freebie (I'm big on lists LOL)can't wait to get the real thing in ETSY.
Linbyx

Caron Kerr said...

I love the new layout and the photo on "about me" is gorgeous - your personality shines through !
Caron xxx

Lizzie said...

Love the posters... I've seen a few versions of this - one with Keep Calm and Buy Shoes (and a shoe at the top), but I like yours best.

New-look Blog is great!

papirdiva said...

Ohnoes! Looks like the freebie's gone! :(