Ladies Camera Club

21 Oct 2009

Happy Happy

I re-discovered these photos tonight after giving my ext hard drive a good overhaul.

It reminds me to take comfort that whilst she is happy, I am happy ( pics taken in Oct 2007 on a very dark day, hence why her eyes are wide open and the grain - the dreaded GRAIN )
Im such an emotion hoover at times....well, in fact - all the time.
You in a bad mood makes me in a bad mood and you in a good mood makes me in a good mood - and so on and so forth. Im so human - I wish I was robotic at times! lol

She is getting fatter by the way.......she has put on 2lbs in two weeks. That's more than she does in 6 months. This stuff she is having to take is gooooood. And it makes me happy. But I can't help feel slightly peeved that she could have had it years ago. **Look to the future, Kirsty - the past is baaaaad. Repeat**

And some good news for her too. She now gets every Wednesday morning off school!! HELLO?!! This is because Phys Ed is the first two periods at school and they find that if she participates, she falls asleep at lunch time. By midweek anyway, she is so tired that it happens regardless of phys ed or not. So on Wednesday everyone has agreed that she best attend school at 11.15pm. I mean - come on! The perfect solution for her. So guess who got a lie-in this morning? Not just she but me and the pooch too. Three lovely warm bods in our kingsize bed - snoozing. She woke up in a BRILLIANT mood, up for eating her breakfast in double quick speed and drinking her medicated solution as if it were water. I can't wait to see what she will look like when she has developed the weight that is required of her. Exciting times.

Ok - food blog updated again (link in the new tabs just under the header, above) with a yummy recipe I made up out of my head today for Mark's tea - he didn't die neither, bonus. Art blog updated tomorrow :)

10 comments:

Dylan said...

awww my gotgeous belle, she looks beautiful as always. 2lbs in a week, thats ace...xx

Helena said...

Ahhh I'm glad to hear she is getting on well!
Great photo's as always- and I love that bear!!!

Jo Austin said...

oh look at Belle.. isn't she just a picture. So lovely to see that she's doing really well on her weight too...

love to all.
Jo x

Anonymous said...

Belle looks so young in these photos. She has matured sooo much in two years. Beautiful girl. HeyJude! x

beksynormz said...

Glad to hear she is doing so well!! Those extra couple of hours sleep will do her the world of good and how much do we all wish we could allow ourselves to gain a pound a week!!! xx

Kerry said...

Well done to Ellie for sticking at it and putting the weight on.

Regards the PE - well I have major issues with that after our last physio appointment and I saw first hand the massive joint movement Curtis has. He is banned from rugby because she said he is at massive risk of disclocation. Told school and yes they agreed it isn't the best sport for a kid with hypermobility. Next PE lesson he is back there doing the bloody rugby again. They just did not listen. Thankfully after this week they change what they are doing.

SueK said...

Beautiful, beautiful, enjoy every moment, the empathy you two have will never go away, so cherish it work to keep it alive. My daughter was 34 today and I still could hug her to bits and have a little tear fest but a firm "Mother" from her kept me under some control... Sue

Mandy said...

She is so beautiful!!Glad to hear she is gaining weight and the extra sleep is doing her well. Take care big hugs!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Great to see you happy! *grin*
It´s good to see how this school is working towards the best solutions for Belle.

*reyanna klein* said...

Hooray for weight!!! I'm so happy for you both that she's putting on a few pounds. And that Wednesday morning thing is grand! Just what she needs. I hope it lifts her energy *and* her spirits. :D