Ladies Camera Club

22 Oct 2009

Curly fluff and Stampin Up!

Three majestical things happened today.

One, I became an independent Stampin Up demonstrator. I think I was destined to work with such beauteous products and inks that you could lick 48 times and give yourself an amazing rainbow coloured tongue.I have to say that work is a tad thin on the ground so I thought Id sign up and get paid for what I love doing most...... demoing craft supplies. Some people choose to join for building up their stash (cool, cool, cool) but some dudes want to earn a living out of it **eyes go swirly in my zombie like state cos I want both! Bwahahahaaha** Click on my new Stampin Up tab above to take you to my page and if you are wanting to book a party or just plain old buy some supplies - you'll find everything you need to know there.

Two - my girl and her amazing curls **sigh** Isn't she a dolly daydream?
Well, this morning she had a bath before school which meant going in with damp hair (she hates the dryer). It looked all lank and lifeless when I left her at 9am but come 3.15pm....holy crumpets, out came this young lady with lustrous curls and a smile as wide as the M6. Well I had to take the camera out and snap her enjoying the fuss.

She said she felt so popular because everyone wanted to touch her hair (normally she just wears it in a bun) and it was all surreal and yet exciting - people just adored her and I think she liked it! And I myself couldn't help but bounce it in my palms and cuddle her lots as she enjoyed her day of notoriety.

And three - this magnificent rainbow.Not your average spectacular photo but still.... a rainbow!

Goodnight xx

17 comments:

Lynz said...

Oh, Kirsty, your Belle is just that - tres jolie!!! Honestly, what a wee belter she is and what a nice experience for her being all nuh-nuh-notorious (gotta love the Duran Duran, no?).

Jo Austin said...

WELL WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??

Welcome to the SU family..

love Jo xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

I wish, I wish, I wish I had beautiful bouncing golden curls like that :-)))

Rosie (Freycob) said...

She looks totally adorable with her girlie curlie hair! As one who sports naturally dead straight, hangs down, does nothing hair, Belle's is gorgeous!

xx

Clair said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Stampin Up!!!! xxx

angie's blogspot said...

Aww bless Ellie, she could light up a room with that gorgeous smile, she always puts a smile on my face x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

lushious curls, culs and more curls. Life's just not fair.

SU. Too many lubbly things. Again life's just not fair. Lol

Luv Dee xxx

Angela W said...

Her curls are so cute, but I can say that since I have none at all! LOL! I know you will be an awesome Su Dem! I just quit Su since I didn't agree with their new policy, but I love, love, love their products! I want every color of their inks and markers!

Anonymous said...

Hi, let her be popular and happy every day...that is how life should be. Sad if she is not like this every day no matter what her hair looks like! Hopefuly with the added nutrition too she will continue to develop and enjoy life with her peers to the full.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww... what heavenly, scrummy curls!! People pay fortunes to have hair like that...she's gorgeous!! xx
And...welcome to Stampin' Up! Good luck xx

Anonymous said...

oh,BIG love to the curlygirl-am loving the "doooooo"
Lulubelle x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous gorgeous curls.

RobynS said...

Two things - I love the curls. We are a family of curls and I adore them. Second welcome to the SU family. I do it mostly as a collector but enjoy it so much. Check out Michelle Zindorf http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ and Andrea Walford http://andreawalford.com/ for some SU creative inspiration.

RobynS

Sandie said...

oooh, Belle is just beautiful! LOOK at that hair!!

Congrats on the SU gig! I think making a living out of it helps to fullfil the dream of having crafty goodness stocked to the rafters!!

Linda - Gold Coast said...

Kirsty, I can always guarantee that when I read your blog I will end up feeling all warm and fuzzy inside and with a huge smile on my face. I always love seeing photo's of Belle aka Ellie and boy oh boy those curls, to die for. Curly hair fan here. Have a great week♥ Linda xoxo

Galaxy Girl - my Stamp Galaxy Blog... said...

Oh Kirsty, Belle is just becoming the most beautiful young lady ..... I want curls like that!

Kay

*reyanna klein* said...

That photo of her on the computer is SO precious! She looks simply lovely. Okay... stunning. :)

And those curls! WOW! Yeah, I BET she was popular! LOL. I hope she wears her curls like that more often now... so gorgeous! :)