Ladies Camera Club

25 Sep 2009

Studes time again

I cant believe how many layouts I have done in such a short space of time. With the past two kits arriving late (think Royal Mail, think Strikes, think knob heads) I have had to cram the last 8 layouts, this week, into 3 days. That's hard when I have my QVC stuff to organise for next Toosday. But you know, when you fall in love with a kit, you fall in love and sleep goes out the window and love sets in (plus diet coke and pro plus - and match sticks to prise your eyes open).
So without further ado - here are the sneakettes of things to cometh:















Going for a bath and then settle down with a large bag of cadbury's buttons and the dog to watch a big pile of dollop on the tv. I don't really mind, I just need to vegetate.

Have a super weekend xx

10 comments:

Karen said...

holy fabulous sneaks!

cannycrafter said...

sooooooooooo fabarooney!!

Sarah xx said...

Sooper sneaks Kirsty, you are a tease! Want to see the whole LO's now! xxx

Greta said...

Oooh - they look fab! Yumm.

And, I have to add...your blog header is stellar!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

fantastic fantastic fantastic! Oh wow I can't wait for reveal!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

The post is total pants at the Mo. Having mega probs also.

I lurve the rich purples, golds and reds together. Perfect combo for Winter or luxurious LO's

Luv Dee xxx

Lil' Ol' Me said...

Lubbly layouts Kirsty. Loving those brads, they are so shiny and delicious.
How was the chocolate and dollop of tv? I have had flu for about 10 days now and nothing seems to be shifting it, so last night I decided to try an'alternative medicine'. I had one whole box of maltesers, (not shared with anyone) and 2 double southern comfort and lemonades. Still have the flu today but had a brilliant nights sleep..so not too bad a result?!

DrAnnika said...

Lovely details - very curious about the whole project!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh wow you have been busy! Want to know more about those lovely frilly flowers...Yum yum

Houston said...

Ooh girly, these look brillant!!!!